About PowerSpec 3D Pro
Explore the possibilities of 3D printing with the PowerSpec 3D Pro. Now you can print a variety of 3D objects including replacement parts, novelty items, toys, accessories, and more. The PowerSpec 3D Pro printer features an LCD screen and a new acrylic door and hood to keep the temperature in build chamber even more stable. LED strip lighting enables you to see your item as it renders using high print resolution. The chassis is pre-assembled for convenience. Its power supply automatically supports 110-240 VAC input.
- Display Type: Monochrome LCD
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 Microns [0.0004 IN], Z: 2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Extruder Nozzles: Dual Extruder
- Print Size: 8.9" x 5.7" x 5.9"
- Typical Print Speed: 24cc/h
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1mm - 0.5mm (100-500 micron)
- Supported Memory Card: SD Card
Filaments & Resins
- Material: PLA Plastic, ABS Plastic, PVA Dissolvable Plastic
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- File Type: STL, OBJ
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Width: 18.9"
- Depth: 13.3"
- Height: 15.2"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
This printer is based on the same open source design as the MakerBot Replicator, FlashForge Creator Pro, CTC Bizer,Â Wanhao, QiDi, etc.Â Compared side by side with the FlashForge Creator Pro, the PowerSpec 3D Pro is almost indistinguishable minus labeling/branding. PowerSpec makes 4 versions of this printer under slightly different names with slightly different appearances but they all have the same specifications printer wise.Â Fused Deposition Modeling printer is proprietary and protected terminology which is the technological equivalent of Fused Filament Fabrication.