The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForgeâ€™s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA