About Ultimaker 2 Extended+
From Ultimaker: The Ultimaker 2+ is easy and reliable, updated for the best experience in 3D printing. Featuring a swappable nozzle extruder capable of an amazing 20 micron layer resolution, 12.5 micron XY precision, and 5 micron Z precision, the Ultimaker 2+ is the best consumer 3D printer available today.
- Updated 2016 model - multiple improvements made on the original Ultimaker 2
- Easily switch between the included 0.25, 0.4, 0.6, and 0.8 mm nozzles for greater detail or faster print speed.
- Premium materials used in construction. Heated bed smooths prints and allows for ABS printing.
- The innovative feeder allows you to easily swap filament and choose the correct pressure for your filament.
- The new fancaps ensure the airflow is aimed perfectly below the nozzle and equally from both sides.
-USB cable (for firmware only)
Dimensions: 49.3 X 34.2 X 68.8 cm
Product Weight: 12kg
Shipping Weight: 19.5kg
Operating Temperature: 15-32Â°C
Storage Temperature: 0-32Â°C
Connectivity: SD card slot, USB (firmware updates only)
Power requirements: 24 V DC @ 9.2 AMPS
AC Input: 100-240V / ~4A / 50-60HZ / 221w max
Build Volume: 22.3 X 22.3 X 30.5 cm
Build Platform: Heated
Supported Filament: PLA, ABS, CPE
Max Layer Resolution: 20 microns
XY Positioning Precision: 12.5 microns
Z Positioning Precision: 5 microns
Travel Speed: 30 mm/s - 300 mm/s
Print Technology: FFF
Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
Support / Warranty
Warranty: One-year manufacturer's warranty
Supported OS: Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.6+,Linux Ubuntu 12.10+
Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, DAE
Review videos's on this page are for the Ultimaker 2+ but are relevant due to the Ultimaker 2+ and Ultimaker 2 Extended+ plus having identical specifications with the exclusion of the Extended version extra build height.