About Printrbot Simple v2
Sale pricing is limited to pre-order sales
** Pre-orders available for U.S. domestic customers only
** Product images are BETA ONLY.Â Details subject to change.
The new 2016 Printrbot Simple stands alone in a crowded field of affordable desktop 3D printers. It is beautiful but different. Itâ€™s not a box, so you can watch the action from any angle. Itâ€™s clean, straight forward design thoughtfully exposes the self-explanatory mechanics, while hiding the complicated bits. Itâ€™s small size, portability and metal construction make it a workhorse built for the classroom.
Printrbot brings ease of use to a new level with a built in color touch screen, wifi and a free, optional, cloud service that simplifies the printing experience.
The 32-bit brain that powers this marvel outperforms all others. The smooth, speedy motion is mesmerizing without any of the jerks and wobbles familiar to all other 3D printers.
Understated yet powerful, welcoming but sturdy, this machine takes the complicated mysteries of 3D printing and makes it Simple. Made in America for $999, it really DOES stand alone.
- Wi-fi capability for untethered printing
- LCD touch screen
- 8mm Acme Lead Screw
- Updated Handle and Spool Rack Design
- Rubber Feet
- ON/OFF Power Switch
- Updated Electronics: Printrboard G2 and Powrboard.
- Dual power plugs : our normal laptop psu and the ATX 6-pin molex (Ships with Laptop Power Supply)
- Ubis 13S Hot End
- Linear Rails & Bearing Carts
- Partial Assembly Required
- Model: 1608
- Build Volume: 8â€³ x 6â€³ x 8â€³ / 203mm x 150mm x 203mm / 384 cubic inches
- Print Resolution: 50 Microns
- Print Speed: TBA
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Injection Molded Direct Drive Extruder with 1.75mm Ubis 13S Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height (see video)
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 12mm linear rail on all axes
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrboard G2, Powrboard, and LCD touch screen
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper.
As of 8/20/2016 The Printrbot Simple 2 is available for Pre-Order only.