About PowerSpec Ultra 3D
Explore the possibilities of 3D printing with the PowerSpec Ultra 3D Printer. Now you can print a variety of 3D objects including replacement parts, novelty items, toys, accessories, and more. The PowerSpec Ultra 3D printer features an LCD screen and a new acrylic door and hood to keep the temperature in build chamber even more stable. LED strip lighting enables you to see your item as it renders using high print resolution. The chassis is pre-assembled for convenience. Its power supply automatically supports 110-240 VAC input. Touch Panel and Active Cooling Fan for improved PLA Printing
- Display Type: LCD Touchscreen
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 Microns [0.0004 IN], Z: 2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Extruder Nozzles: Dual Extruder
- Print Size: 8.9" x 5.7" x 5.9"
- Typical Print Speed: 24cc/h
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1mm - 0.5mm (100-500 micron)
- WiFi Connectivity
- Supported Memory Card: SD Card
Filaments & Resins
- Material: PLA Plastic, ABS Plastic, PVA Dissolvable Plastic
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Software Bundle: Flashforge PowerPrint Software
- File Type: STL, OBJ
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Width: 18.9"
- Depth: 13.3"
- Height: 15.2"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
This printer is based on the same open source design as the MakerBot Replicator, FlashForge Creator Pro, CTC Bizer,Â Wanhao, QiDi, etc.Â Compared side by side with the FlashForge Creator Pro, the PowerSpec 3D Pro 2 is almost indistinguishable minus labeling/branding. PowerSpec makes 4 versions of this printer under slightly different names with slightly different appearances but they all have the same specifications printer wise.Â We are unable to tell the difference between the 3D Pro and the 3D Pro 2 that would justify a $200 price difference.Â There may be no difference at all outside of the chassis.Â Fused Deposition Modeling printer is proprietary and protected terminology which is the technological equivalent of Fused Filament Fabrication.